Wednesday

Daily Care, Humble Thanks, Hidden Strength

Daily Care

Thank you God for taking care of me throughout this day
When the wiles of the devil kept on getting in the way
With his arrows ever piercing, and his purpose to destroy
Still your peace was ever present and my heart was full of joy

Copyright Mary Jane Gonzales 2002



Humble Thanks

Just a note before retiring
To bed for peaceful sleep
Please accept my humble thanks
For the promises you keep
Please accept that I still marvel
After 23 long years
That your love is so amazing
And your grace absorbs my tears

Copyright Mary Jane Gonzales 2002



Hidden Strength

Pull out the scripture that’s hid in my heart
Tell me which one I should claim
Help me to trust as I stand on your word
And fervently call on your name

Copyright Mary Jane Gonzales 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment